All network members must meet the industry’s strictest credentialing requirements prior to acceptance into our network and are recertified on an annual basis. All general contractors must:
• Have proven experience in insurance property restoration.
• Meet financial credentialing requirements on a quarterly basis
• Be properly licensed at state level for all trades they are qualified to handle.
• Complete a criminal background check on employees that will be on the job site.
• Meet the minimum required levels of insurance as required by Contractor Connection, which include general liability, workers
compensation, contractor pollution liability and all owned automobile liability coverage.
• Agree to provide a five-year workmanship warranty and indemnification for contractor negligence.
If you have already submitted a project request,
enter your project number and email address below
to view the status of your project.
Fields marked with * are required.