Contractor Connection is part of global leader Crawford & Company, the world's largest publicly traded independent provider of insurance and risk management services. Learn more about the benefits of membership.
Join a network of contractors representing the industry’s highest standards of quality and performance across 5 countries. Our goal is to use our 25 years of experience to help you build your insurance restoration and home improvement business.
Find out which services our customers are requesting day after day, year after year.View Services
Contractor Connection operates in cities throughout the United States, and in Canada as well.Apply Today
You have worked hard to build your business and grow a reputation of quality and performance. Membership in Contractor Connection, the largest managed repair network, provides continued opportunities to improve and grow through partnership, recognition, and training.
Contractor Connection’s simple “pay as you grow” approach to fees means aside from an initial application fee, you only pay for work you perform as a part of our network.
Once activated, you will receive new referrals that come from insurance claims and consumers interested in home repair and remodeling. Assignments from Contractor Connection provide the following benefits:
• Earn a high volume of quality job referrals that promote the growth of your business.
• Receive warmer prospect handoff from our established partnerships with top-tier businesses, including 7 of the top 10 US insurance         providers.
• Stand out from competition with our network’s one assignment to one contractor methodology.
• Performance determines success.
Membership also offers you the ability to:
• Improve your business effectiveness by learning best practices from fellow network members and partners.
• Get to know clients, vendors and peers from all across the country at our exclusive national conference.
• Help your bottom line by saving on materials/equipment/vehicles through relationships with our value-add partners.
If you have already submitted a project request,
enter your project number and email address below
to view the status of your project.
Fields marked with * are required.